THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Nobody can't live without dreams. Nobody can't expect something for their selves. All of us, have a dream. A dream that can make s person stronger yo attain their future. A dream to inspire us to pursue on our studies and can force us to do well and to make us a successful one in the future.

A simple dream of a simple person, and that's ME!. And my dream is to be successful as well as a professional chef. I don't know why i choose this as my dream, but all I know is I love to cook and I love to bake!!!. I know that it's not easy to take this kind of dream, but I will promise to myself that I will study hard and I will do my very own best. If I need to sacrifice, then I will, just to prove that I'm not giving up. If my dream came true, if I'm become a successful one, it's my time to help my family, I will put them up from poverty. And then if I become a mother also, I will do my best to become a best mom and my child will be proud of me.

Dream, and dream and dream until you reach this dream. Be yourself, I know and I believe that you can make it!

0 comments: